Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Buy, Sell and Trade

The best friend had told me about a local group on Facebook that people use for listing items they are selling. I love looking through Craigslist every now and then, but am always hesitant to actually meet up with someone. After all, I did watch that Craigslist killer movie. I liked that the group was for women only and that you had to live in the area to be approved. It felt like a safer option for buying used items and listing things you would like to sell. It didn't take long for me to find something that I couldn't live without. I quickly made arrangements to pick up my treasured item. I made sure to bring along the husband for back up, you can never be too safe. It helps having a 6'4" husband that is built like a linebacker. It's like having my own personal body guard at all times. We met at the local grocery store, within seconds we exchanged money and I received my new treasure.

This bad boy was only FIVE dollars. I think it looks perfect on the kitchen counter top. I feel as though it will tempt me to keep more fruit in the house. I now make sure to check the buy, sell, trade group at least once a day to see what new items have been listed. The group is also a great outlet for becoming more involved with the local community. Check Facebook to see if your town also has a group available!


0 comments:

Post a Comment