Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Deviled egg macaroni salad

Being that we have been barbecuing a lot, I have been brainstorming of different sides that I can make. As much as we love potato salad, I hate how time consuming it can be. Neither myself or the husband are fond of macaroni salads. I found a recipe online and thought that I would give it a try. After all, we like all of the ingredients used. The end result was surprisingly delicious! We both loved it and kept going back for seconds.

Ingredients
  • 2 1/2 cups mayo 
  • 2 Tbs. mustard
  • 1 tsp. white vinegar
  • 1 lb. pasta (I used elbows), cooked according to package directions
  • 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
  • 1/2 cup dill pickles chipped
  • Salt, pepper, and paprika (I left out the paprika, I still need to buy some of that!)
Instructions:

Make sure to rinse pasta with cold water and drain completely. Place all ingredients into a large bowl and fold together. Top with paprika if desired. *Store salad in fridge for 2 hours before serving*



0 comments:

Post a Comment