Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pineapple Cupcakes

I love finding new cake mixes that I have not tried. Going with the summer theme, I thought pineapple sounded refreshing. I decided to substitute the water with pineapple juice to give it some extra flavor. I then topped the cupcakes with whipped cream frosting.


Normally this is the part where I tell you how amazing they tasted and how selfish we were for not giving them away to people. I have to set my ego aside and admit that they were AWFUL! They tasted overcooked and had a bite to them that made your hair stand on end. I even gagged while trying to eat one. The best friend, threw hers away as it was too gross to eat. This is the first batch of cupcakes that have ended up in the trash. You can't be a winner every time, right?

Don't let the cuteness fool you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment