Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Photography Class Week 2 August 12th

Lesson/week 2 was about being creative. She reminded me that it is important to live life and to have fun. It is amazing how often we forget those simple things. I let myself get carried away with pleasing other people when it came to me taking photos. I want to be able to find my passion again and have fun with it! She suggested climbing out of our comfort zone. Shoot from different angles and be daring. I chose to submit a train photo taken awhile back. I completely jumped out of my comfort zone for the photo and am proud of myself for doing so. I had to climb rocks to reach the tracks and got down on the ground for an interesting angle. Her comment was, " Great shot!!! and OH MY GOSH. You be crazyyyy! I totally flip out on train tracks, but crap...there's not a lot of room to get off that track! Funny, once we were shooting on the tracks and I was all "You guys, I hear a train" but they said it was just a tractor (we were way out in the country) and about 10 min. later guess what....TRAIN!!! :)"



0 comments:

Post a Comment