Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Coupons

I have mentioned before that I have an obsession with baking. However not great for my waistline, it does not cause harm to myself or those around me. I am here  today to admit another one of my obsessions.

Hello, my name is Melissa and I am addicted to Bath and Body Works.

I love everything that they have to offer. I feel at home when I am visiting one of their stores. I am always greeted with a smile and I even get to carry around a special bag for filling with merchandise. I have an unhealthy amount of hand sanitizer and enough soap to bathe an elephant. When my soap pile gets low, I feel a tightness in my chest and start to breathe heavy. What would I ever do with a foam soap next to the sink?! My life would probably come to an end. I have wallflowers plugged in all throughout the house and love burning oils at the end of a stressful day. {Eucalyptus is a natural stress reliever.} I will admit that the store can tend to be a little on the expensive side. That is unless you have coupons! There are many different ways to receive coupons to their store. I belong to their mailing list as well as the email list. Coupons are sent to both, multiple times throughout months. One of the best discounts is given at the bottom of their receipt. Make sure not to throw those away! You can go online or call to take a brief survey. At the end of the survey you will be given a code that is good towards ten dollars off when spending thirty or more. Annnnd the code NEVER expires! {Make sure to stockpile these receipts as you can use more than one on Black Friday. You're welcome.} 

As my pile was starting to get low, I ran to the closest store baring coupons. I even brought along the husband, who else was going to carry my bags? Joking! Although he would never admit, he also loves shopping at the store. He uses all their soaps, enjoys the fragrances and has a small obsession with their decorative items. I threw things in my bag faster than my feet could move. Did I fail to mention the best part about Bath and Body Works? They are willing to split your purchase into different transactions so that you can utilize the most coupons. Ahhhmazing.



I got this entire selection for $60.68! The kicker is that without coupons, it would have been $136! That is over half off! Nothing feels better than getting a good deal.

13 soaps, two body sprays, 6 wallflower refills and 3 candles! 

*This is not a paid review* 





0 comments:

Post a Comment