Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy second blog birthday!

I bow my head in shame as I had totally forgotten about my second blog birthday! May 23rd was the two year mark since I had started this lovely thing. I found myself struggling to take the time to write this past year. I thought a time or two that I should just delete the whole thing. What a shame that would be though. My blog is a time capsule of my life. I like to be able to look back and see old photos and read what my thoughts were at the time. I want to use this blog to capture the joys and triumphs of life. Eventually share my journey of motherhood and document this adventure that we call marriage. Even though I may not write as often as I should, I will always keep this chunk of my life available in the internet world. Maybe it will help someone, or maybe it's meant to help myself.

My top five most viewed blogs this past year:

1. Bedrock Bars {29 views and my first comment!}
2. Draw Something part 2
3. Heather's Lungs
4. Time heals what reason cannot
5. Busy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment