Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Busy!

The rath of October continues...

On Friday, the best friend and I went on a lonnnng drive to go take some newborn pictures. While on our way, we had to stop for some lunch. Look at the dolls that we saw in the grab machine game at Denny's...

What the hell?? We tried to win one, because who doesn't want to be able to sleep with an Obama pillow? But the machine was broke. *sniffle*
We got back on the road and soon had arrived at our destination. We had driven so far that we could even see Canada across the water. Too bad I don't have a passport, I would have just made a day of it and went to go enjoy some maple syrup and hockey. I had not had the opportunity to take pictures of a new born yet, he was six weeks old. I was hoping that he would be asleep for a majority of the shoot, but he was wide away and even broke out in a rash. Thank goodness for photoshop! I could have cuddled him all day long! My clock was ticking so loud that I am sure people down the road could hear it!


On the way home, we stopped by the store to get some much needed things. Such as, anything with the word pumpkin in it AND the worlds largest brussels sprout tree!

 
Told you it was big!! 
We know how to have fun anywhere that we go!

Later that night, I had made plans to go see the new Paranormal Activity movie. I LOVE to be scared and watch things that make me jump out of my seat. Five minutes in, I had already screamed out loud! About twenty minutes after that, during a part in which one of the characters are experiencing computer problems, the screen went dark! We thought that was really scary and that something was going to pop out at us...but nothing popped up on the screen...for twenty minutes! THE POWER WENT OUT IN THE MOVIE THEATER! Are you kidding me? I was under my seat hiding for the majority of the time. I am sure that my blood pressure was through the roof by the time the movie came back on. SCARY!


This last weekend was our first weekend in a long time that we had nothing planned! See my last post for details on what I had intended to do all weekend. I did none of that ;) Instead, the husband rented some video games and I had ladies night!



There was a hardware store down the street that was having a ladies night! I know you're thinking "ladies night at a hardware store?" Yep! You read that right. We could get 20% off all purchases,  complimentary fruit, wine, sandwiches and cream puffs! Free eyebrow waxes, massages or your makeup done! It was the most amazing thing ever. It was like Black Friday in October!


I bought myself this cute little hoodie...


Can you tell that I am from Seattle??
We then made our way down the street to eat our weight in mexican food. I had a blast hanging out with the ladies and letting loose! We should definantely do that more often. Believe it or not, I was even reffered to as "shit bomb" by the end of the night. It was amazing to be around good people and to enjoy myself. I can always rest when I die, life is too short to not have fun when you can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment