Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Resolution

It may not be the new year yet, but it is never too early to make a resolution. I had been making a mental list of things that I want to do differently in the new year. My husband had asked me why I wanted to wait that long to make these changes. I told him it was because the new year would be a fresh start. He reminded me that November first is right around the corner and that could be my fresh start! Not only is he cute, he is smart too! I knew I kept him around for a reason! He was right, there was no reason why I should be waiting around to better myself.

November 1st will be a new start for me.

I need to worry more about myself and do things that make me happy. I want to be able to tell people "No" and stick to it. I no longer want to stretch myself so thin that I find it hard to regain my strength. I need to put my husband and house first before anyone or anything else. I will no longer let myself be in the position for others to take advantage of or use me. I will try Pho and learn how to use my food processor correctly. I want to work out more and make sure that my health is a priority. I will be more physical with the husband {not like that, well...I guess that couldn't hurt either}. I will work harder to provide for my household. When people get me down, I will shrug it off my shoulders faster and know that I do not deserve to be treated poorly.

I am strong and I can do hard things.

Rawr.

*Side note* I may or may not be writing this as I eat some cookie dough straight out of the bowl. It's not the first yet!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment