Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Free Museum Day

This past Saturday was free museum day in our state. You could go to select museums and get free admission. At the top of the husbands bucket list is to visit the Museum of Flight in Seattle. I was not too excited to go, but when I saw that it was on the list for the free day, I knew that we couldn't pass up this opportunity! We printed our tickets and made our way there. I was not prepared for how big it was!! We spent hours there and I am sure we did not get to see everything. To see the excitement on his face was worth going. He was like a little kid, running around trying to take in as much information as he could! The camera was glued to his neck and I am sure he could have spent the entire day there.



We drove another half an hour to go to the Museum of Glass {bucket list, check!}. Surprisingly enough, the best parts were outside! The Museum itself was rather small and did not wow me. I am glad we went, getting in free was a plus because I would have been disappointed to pay for that.


 
 
 

It was really nice to spend time together and go on adventures, making memories. We proved to ourselves that we can go out of our comfort zone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment