Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Timehop

Being a loyal iPhone user, I try hard not to bog down my phone with useless apps. I want my battery to last longer than one hour for crying out loud! It is a pretty big deal when I find an app worthy of keeping. My newest treasure that I am in love with is Timehop  *This is not a paid advertisement.* Timehop is a time capsule of you. You get to see photos and posts from your social media networking sites from this exact day in history. You will receive a daily notification showing something from either one, two, three or even four years ago! You also get an interesting slice of history from top news headlines. I love seeing what this app has in store for me everyday.

I have only been using this app for a few weeks now and it amazes me to see what state of mind I was in these last couple of years. I sure have been through a lot and have come a long way!

I found these two posts ironic. Funny how much a year changes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment