Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Bedrock Bars

By far my most favorite treat! I would love to make these every single day, however my thighs might not like that idea. I ran across this recipe in a magazine.

Marshmallow Pebbles Bedrock Bars

1/2 cup melted butter
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cups white chocolate chips
1/2 cup sliced almonds {I left these out}
2 cups Marshmalklow Pebbles cereal.
*The cereal was really hard for me to find. I tried many stores and finally found it at Walmart*


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 13" x 9" pan with nonstick coating spray and parchment paper {I did not use parchment paper because I do not have any and I learned a couple weeks ago that it is not a good idea to put wax paper in the oven, oops!}. Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs, spread in prepared pan and press firmly. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb crust. Layer white chocoalte chips, almonds and ceral. Press down lightly. Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are golder brown. Allow to cool before serving. Cut into bars and serve.



Excuse my lack of pictures during the proccess, I was busy licking my fingers ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can only find this at Dollar General. So for anyone trying to find it at Wal-Mart with no luck try DG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COCOA PEBBLES TRAILMIX BARS
    1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
    3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
    1 pkg. (10-1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
    5 cups Cocoa PEBBLES Cereal
    2 cups peanuts
    2 cups raisins



    MICROWAVE butter and peanut butter in large microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) 1-1/2 min. or until butter is melted; stir until well blended. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave an additional 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. PRESS cereal mixture firmly into lightly greased 15x10x1-inch pan. REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.

    ReplyDelete