Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

100 Posts!!

WOW! One hundred posts already? Time sure has gone by fast. What a ride it has been to start this blog, I have leared a lot about myself, my feelings and thoughts, documented adventures and expierences and the inner Martha Stweart in me is starting to come out! I can't wait to see what life have to bring me, I think good things are coming, Lord knows I have had enough of the bad. My most favorite part of blogging is being able to go back to older posts and see what things were like at that time. What an amazing way to document your life! Thanks for tagging along on this journey of mine.

I wanted to do a giveaway for every hundred posts I do, but concidering I still have zero followers, I will just post a picture of my awesomely rad hipo watering can I just bought from the Target dollar section. Is he not the cutest little thing ever?? :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment