Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A day with the best friend

What do you do when it is 80 degrees outside? Which by the way for us Washingtonians, that is the equivalent to 113 degrees with 100% humidity! Go to the best friends house and bake 340 dozen {ok, it wasn't that much but it seemed like it!} homemade cinnamon rolls! We only got a tiny delirious towards the end after being in a hot kitchen for a couple hours.



After we got them iced and set aside to cool we threw on our swimsuits and went for a dip in the pool. It was a little chilly at first but it felt good to cool down. It was so nice to smell sunscreen on my skin and to enjoy the sun with good company.

"This is what us gingers use!" She said

After our much needed break we had some deep fried tacos. Seriously, the most delicious things I have ever eaten. I cannot wait to attempt to make them myself!



My best friend is better than yours ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment