Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

This week in pictures

My cute kitty! She is up to sixteen pounds now! I think a diet is in her future...


A day in the life of a housewife...
By the way, I LOVE my Shark mop! Best thing ever.



You know that time when you think you look good so you take a self portrait? Yeah that.
My eyes have always been my most favorite feature.





Do they call it a navel orange because it looks like a belly button? It made me gag a little.





Spent Friday with a good friend, we ran some errands and I tried Baja Fresh for the first time! LOVED it. Can't wait to take the husband there.




Saw this at Target. I liked it :)




And then we stopped by Dairy Queen on the way home to try the new blizzard of the month, Confetti Cake! Yummmm.




SO ready for the weekend, this week seemed really long. Can't wait to have some time to relax and spend with the husband, work on a few projects, look at the big full moon we are suppose to see tomorrow night, watch a movie and squeeze in some reading time. Woot! Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment