Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Draw Something

There is this fun little app available for Android and Iphone called Draw Something {it's free!} it kind of reminds me of pictionary. Your friend draws a picture and you have to guess it, after guessing correctly you in turn draw a picture back to them. You earn coins based on the difficulty of the word and can redeem those for additional color choices and to purchase bombs {which are much needed for those hard ones!}. You keep track of how many turns you and your friend have accomplished and even get to watch how fast or long it took them to guess your word. Seriously, it is the funnest thing ever! To wow you in amazement I have included some of my favorites. I have a few friends who could be the next Leonardo da Vinci, and others whom...ummm...well I have pixelated every one's names and pictures to protect their privacy and their works of art ;)

Word: Wakeup


Word: KFC
That is chicken?!

Word: Ape
Although it totally looks like a monkey.
This was one done by me. I could use some improvement!


Word: Britney
Hotest Britney stick figure I have ever seen!

Word: Squirrel
Playing with this person makes me ashammed to send a drawing back.

Word: Sheep
Another one by me, ok, I could use a TON of improvement!

I will continue to capture pictures of my favorites and post them for your pleasure. You're welcome ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment