Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Swoon

Over the weekend the husband and I decided we would like to have a "staycation" while everyone was on vacation or camping for the three day weekend {he had to work on Memorial Day so we just had one of those regular weekends}. We got some chinese food, adult beverages and a good movie. Que shock and sounds of gasp here...we had never seen The Notebook! I have really been wanting to see it lately so we put it on the top of our list on Netflix. I had to wrestle with the husband to get it into the DVD player, lets just say that he was not nearly as excited as I was. I said firmly to him "Why don't you want to watch a love story?!" He responded, "Because I am living one!" WHAT?!?! That was the most amazing, heart felt thing I have ever heard! I sure am lucky to have him :) We had an amazing weekend together, I love spending time enjoying each others company and doing whatever we please.




Oh and by the way, loved the movie! I thought it was a little long and slow at the beginning and I totally cried like a baby at the end. Can't believe it took me so long to see it. Sheesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment