Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

This week in pictures

Some are not from this last week, most are from throughout the month. Some had been forgotten about or I was just too lazy to blog about them. Please excuse my lack of enthusiasm as it has been a blah week or two and I am drawing a blank as to what I should write complain about. Bear with me as I find my footing and wow you with my comeback.

Thanks,
Management

Our attempt at photographing the super moon on the 12th.

That awkward moment when you're in the shower and see a resemblance to your husband on the curtain.

Doesn't everyone take a picture of their lunch? It has been about three months since we have had white bread! Yay.

Starbucks Frap happy hour! Under $3!

Went to Cabela's for the first time with the bestie so should could get her son a birthday present. There were lots of animals, guns, a little aquarium, camo everything and warm nuts at the door. The end.

Oh, and things like this above you in the isles, scary!

Went on a picnic with the husband this last weekend, tried a new park we found close to where we live. I would love to go back and do that again!

Two more pounds to go to reach my first goal! 267

I even walked on a see through dock! {One of my biggest fears.}

It was nice to stop and smell the flowers.


Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment