Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

S'mores Cupcakes!

I made these over the weekend for a friends birthday. I used a yellow super moist pudding cake mix. Filled the cupcakes with a s'mores filling and a marshmallow. Topped with chocolate fudge frosting, sprinkled graham crackers and a Hersheys chocolate bar.


After the fact, I had thought that a marshmallow creme feeling would have been better than an actual marshmallow, I also did not like the taste of the s'more filling, will have to think of something else for next time.
Loved the graham crackers on top, added the perfect texture and taste!

Finished product :) I really liked how cute they turned out, they were a little rich though, and the taste was not as good as I would have liked. Will have to give these another try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment