Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pyrex

Do you remember those old Pyrex dishes that your mom/grandma had? They sure are making a come back! Wish I would have known before my mom threw all of hers out. It is getting harder and harder to find them at the thrift stores, and I have noticed that when I do find some, the prices are marked higher than normal. If I can find one for five dollars or under I am one happy girl!

This is my collection so far, trying to stay with the white/turquoise theme. I love the roosters!
I wish the bottoms had the year printed on them, but I looked online and found that this print was released in 1957 and remained in production until 1968. A little over 40 years old! Now I just have to start using them instead of treating them like a fragile baby and keeping them in the cupboard!

The weather has turned pretty cold, supposed to get into the twenties over night and possible snow next week. Nothing puts a smile on your face like some warm brownies on a cold day. Mmmmm!

Yes this is a Pyrex pan also. Bought a set when we moved into our house. Everyone needs them!
*This blog was not endorsed by Pyrex*

0 comments:

Post a Comment