Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Justin Bieber!!

Ever year when Christmas rolls around I get excited to see the stuff that stores put out. I love decorations, gift wrap and anything to do with Christmas, holiday M&M's, Oreo's and glass Coke bottles with the cute little polar bear on them! Kleenex boxes with a winter theme, peppermint Glade spray and the cute soaps at Bath and Body Works! I want to buy it ALL! But...it is pretty spendy and can hurt your wallet to purchase all these fun things. Now that we are home owners and have to work on a budget, these last couple years we try to refrain from buying too many Christmas things during the season, but instead wait until the new year to purchase our fun items! Normally we get between 50-75% off and get really lucky with the selection of what is left. It is fun the next year to dig out all the new stuff that we had purchased the year before!

This year we headed to Target for our clearance shopping. the most expensive item we bought was a Christmas door mat that was originally $12.99 and we got it for two dollars! Most Christmas wrapping supplies were between 20-30 cents each! We got some really nice things this year :) The one item that put a huge smile on my face was 90 square feet of JUSTIN BIEBER wrapping paper for....90 CENTS!! Can you believe it?! I am going to have the best wrapped gifts next year! I am one happy camper! Happy New Year to me!


*No I was not paid to "plug" any items or companies mentioned, although I would gladly do so*


0 comments:

Post a Comment