Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow Day 3!

Woke up this morning in a good mood, made the bed and peeked out the window expecting to see rain and slushy roads. This is what I saw...



Looks like the weather people were wrong. We have gotten another two inches, putting us over an accumulation of nine! The husband is on day three of being stuck at work, although I am happy that he is not missing out on pay, I really want him to be home!! I feel really bad for him. I hate not being in control, I just want to make him a warm meal, let him be able to take a hot shower and get some clean clothes! The power went out today for an hour and a half. I thought I was going to loose my mind! I am so thankful it came back on!!

In other news, I made it to the mailbox! Proceeded to drop it all in the snow, drying it out now. I am beyond ready for a change in the weather.

Rescuing the mail!


0 comments:

Post a Comment