Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Day 2!

Today was supposed to be the worst of the snow storm. At first they said we could get as much as twelve inches, by last night that estimate went down to 1-4". Early this morning the snow started up again, we got about two more additional inches. The news says that the snow is over for now and should start melting within the next couple days. I sure hope so! Today is day two of being snowed in by myself. Think I am getting the on set of cabin fever. Was debating walking to the mail box (a 15 minute walk) but decided I do not feel like suffering from hypothermia today. Hoping the husband comes home soon! Distance makes the heart grow fonder right? Have to get back to my day time TV, Anderson is calling my name. Will check in again tomorrow with an update.


Glad we did not get as much as they said we would! I actually enjoy snow days, getting cozy under a blanket, reading a good book or watching a movie, playing in the snow until your cheeks turn red and spending time with your loved one by candle light. I have never had snow days by myself though! That takes away all the fun :( Trying to make the best of it and relax. Hate feeling lonely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment