Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Negative

Four months into trying for a baby and the tests still come back negative. I tried one of those ovulation test also, I don't think I really understood how or when to use it, but that came back negative as well. Trying really hard not to get frustrated or place blame on myself for doing something wrong. If it is meant to be, it is meant to be. I have a feeling this will be a very long road for us both. We have been through tough things before, we can do this! This is new to me talking about something so personal, but I think it will be good to write about how I feel, and to look back at this one day and remember our journey.

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."


0 comments:

Post a Comment