Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins

All you need is two ingredients! How much easier could it get? 15 oz of pumpkin and  one box of yellow cake mix!


Just mix the two ingredients until well blended. I thought it would be dry without adding any liquids, but it turned out fine.



Place batter into cupcake liners and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.


You can dust the top with powdered sugar or add some cream cheese frosting.



I thought these turned out really good! Unbelievably moist, although not much of the pumpkin flavor came out, which is weird because I added a lot much pumpkin! I was fine with this however, considering I am not a pumpkin fan. Maybe next time I could add cinnamon? Yet another recipe inspired by Pinterest. <--- Seriously the best thing ever!

Had to use my Valentine's Day decorations before the month is over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment