Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Because Valentine's Day is during the week this year {boo!} We celebrated over the weekend. The husband took me to Olive Garden for dinner. They had the most amazing dessert ever, it is like those dessert shooters from Applebees, you know those yummy little things that look like shot glasses but are filled with heaven?? I ordered a chocolate mousse one. To die for!



Then off to a movie we went, The Vow. I couldn't believe he even offered to take me! There were only about 5-6 guys in the theater, you could tell each and every one of them were drug there. The movie was good, however a little slow. Channing Tatum made up for the slowness though. There was even a naked butt scene!! Que drool now.



On actual Valentine's day I cooked a yummy dinner, teriyaki chicken, asian noodles and rice. And my first ever home made carrot cake! {Insert brownie points here}



We spent the night cuddled on the couch and enjoying our time together. He absolutely loved the gift I made him. {will post that soon, I had to wait to share because he reads my blog and I didn't want him to see it!} He came home with a pink rose, a chocolate covered strawberry, some Ben and Jerry's and the best part...look at what he made me!



He is a keeper after all ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment