Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Top 13 in 2013

In no particular order of course.

1. SEEING THE EAGLES! Sorry for the excess of using caps lock. I still get excited when I think about the 3+ hours of listening to one of my favorite bands. It was magical.


2. Experiencing the "Ride the Ducks" tour in Seattle.


3. Winning tickets to see Bruno Mars!


4. Snoqualmie date with the husband.


5. Conquering the 3 mile hike to the Ice Caves. 


6. Heather getting her lung transplant! 

Six month post-op! 

7. Visiting Roloff Farms


8. Being able to relax on the beach while seeing Haystack Rock for the first time.


9. Seeing Teresa Caputo!


10. Picnic adventures with the husband.


11. My many trips to Seattle 


12. Going to the zoo. I think it is much funner when you are an adult!


13. Winning $654 at Bingo! 



I was surprised with how easy it was to come up with 13 of my favorite memories from this past year. Some other honorable mentions include:

- Going to the EMP
- Winning Melissa Etheridge tickets
-Winning REO Speedwagon tickets
-The Fish Ladder? Scary, but fun!
-Visiting the Goonies house
-Trying Beth's Cafe finally

The husband and I went to the movie theater more this year and made sure to spend some quality time together as often as we could. This past year brought a lot of adventure and joy. There were some sad moments such as loosing my grandfather. I am still trying to figure out where I belong here in this world. I have yet to find the reasoning of why people are so inconsiderate when it comes to my feelings and why it takes so long for karma to return the favor. I look forward to what the next year will bring. I will be turning 30! (gulp). 

Happy New Year everyone!  




0 comments:

Post a Comment