Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Fresh Start

So here I am, trying to be positive and move past this horrible month. Thank goodness tomorrow is the first! Super Bowl is on Sunday (GO HAWKS!) and Subway features $5 foot longs all month long. Things are already starting to look up! The best friend has surgery coming up in a couple of weeks. I have been stressing over this for many months and am glad that the day is finally here. It has been a long road. I am going to spend the night with her at the hospital and take care of her to the best of my ability during her recovery. For privacy issues, I will not be discussing this further. I also have quite the workload next month as March tends to be a busy month filled with birthdays and other expenses. I love being a freelance writer because I can make my own hours and essentially make however much money I need. However, it makes it hard to juggle everything else at the same time. Where was I going with this? I suppose, I am just trying my hardest to get everything back on track.

Getting ready for the Super Bowl. Gotta represent our home team!
It is still entirely too cold to start working in the yard or starting outdoor projects, so we have been tackling things around the house. We recently made our second purchase using my buy, sell, trade site! I scored a 7" digital picture frame, new in the box for only $15! We have always wanted one and could not pass up this amazing deal. (It sells for $40). I love framing photos, so it is neat to see it constantly changing. We also got a rug for placing underneath the dining room table. I LOVE the design on it and hope to one day get matching back splash for the kitchen. Target has the most amazing home decorating items! I could easily spend hours in there dreaming of all the thing I would love to purchase.

Our new digital picture frame. It is as easy and "dragging and dropping" photos from the computer directly onto a SD memory card and then placing it into the frame! We have 200+ photos on there so far with more room to spare. 
The new carpet
Here is to a new month! I am ready for things to start going smoothly, isn't it about time that we get a break? Oh, and did you notice that I am finally up to date on my blog?? Que the singing of angels now. I had been so behind that I never saw the light at the end of the tunnel. Stay tuned for my up-to-date happenings of being a hard working housewife who is soon turning thirty and still trying to find her way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment