Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Super Bowl 48

AND THE SEAHAWKS TAKE HOME THE TROPHY! 43-8! 

Who saw that coming? I was rooting for my home team, but thought it would be a close game. I roared with excitement each time we scored a point. 12 seconds within the first quarter?! AMAZING! 


We had one of our friends over to watch the big game. We must have prepared with an empty stomach as the following is a list of food that we served: 

- Cheese ball with Ritz and Wheat Thins
- Jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon
- Meat and cheese tray with crackers
- Peanut M&M's 
- Three bags of Skittles
- Honey BBQ meatballs with green pepper and pineapple
-Potato salad
- Ruffles and Doritos chips
- 3 two liters of soda
- Football brownie with vanilla ice cream on top

Not kidding, I probably gained ten pounds by the third quarter. 

There were a lot of people who talked crap about the Seahawks this season. However, there is no denying that they played an amazing game. We deserved to win the Super Bowl. First one in franchise history. We celebrated by tossing Skittles into the street and listening to the many fireworks going off around the neighborhood. 

Today was the celebratory parade. I really wanted to go as this is a day we will mark in history. However, with the high at twenty degrees this afternoon and nearly 1 million people attending, I decided to watch it from the comfort of my home. I love seeing the 12th man pride that our state has and look forward to next football season.

SEA!! HAWKS!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment