Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Easy Cheeseburger Sliders

When I saw this amazing creation on Pinterest, I knew I had to add it to our dinner menu. 

*Photo and recipe courtesy of Better Recipes*
I love anything that is easy to make and yet tastes delicious. Since making the switch to ground turkey versus beef, I wasn't sure that turkey would be good for these little burgers and decided to go ahead with using regular ground beef. It was a nice little change and tasted ahhmazing! I left out the onions as the husband is not a fan. I threw in some crushed Ritz crackers, seasoning and an egg to the meat mixture to add some flavor and give it more volume. 
I also toasted the buns in the oven a bit before serving. 


The finished product was even better than I had imagined it would be (although they did not look as fancy as the recipe photo). The buns were soft, the meat was juicy and the condiments added the perfect touch. We enjoyed these sliders so much that I quickly added them to our dinner menu for the following week. 
Wouldn't these be great for a party??

0 comments:

Post a Comment