Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Wise Words

A dear friend of mine had posted this on their Facebook. I would never wish for anyone to have to encounter the kind of heartache that I have had, but it feels good to know that other people go through some of the same trials and tribulations that we have been going through as well.

"Your lack of acknowledgment is quite frankly astonishing. I don't think I've come up against such blatant disregard for friendship toward me in a long time. This is redundant because that's not how a friend treats another friend. Through the purity of love and positive energy, I thankfully have people in my life that continually remind me I deserve better. Thank you though, for the few years you were able to give me. They did not go unwelcomed or unappreciated."

Couldn't have said it better myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment