Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Crafty Cat

Over the weekend I had done some craft projects {blog coming soon!} I have a reusable craft bag that I fill with whatever supplies I need and bring that downstairs, where I normally do most of my crafts, making it easier than running up and down the stairs to get things! When I was done I had placed the bag {full of supplies} on the stairs to bring up at a later time. We had seen one of the cats poke their head into the bag. Next thing we knew the bag, with the cat inside, came tumbling down the flight of stairs!! At first we were concerned that the cat was hurt, but as I grabbed the camera {because that is the responsible thing to do} we noticed that the cat was indeed fine. I laughed for a solid five minutes as the husband said "It's not that funny! She could have got hurt!" and I was all, "It's okay to laugh babe, that shit was funny." The husband informed me that cats like to play in bags, this is new to me as I have never had a cat before. #catslikebags

What we found at the bottom of the stairs
Getting her craft on!

Seriously?!? Stop taking my picture!

I just wanna chill in my bag...

0 comments:

Post a Comment