Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ornament full of love

I woke up yesterday morning to my husband asking me to go look at the Christmas tree. This is what I saw...


A ornament full of love is what I saw!! Inside this clear ornament were little notes. "2 Married Christmas'", "I Love You", "12 years of Christmas" , "Happy Holidays". The husband had made this for me and hung it on the tree. What a special thing for him to do!! I can keep it forever and can't wait to hang it on the tree every year :)  I cannot believe this will be our twelfth Christmas together, and two since we have been married! Time sure does go by fast. I hope he knows how much this meant to me, I sure needed a pick-me-up! He really loves me, I am SO lucky!! {Who would have thought he was so crafty?! I am proud!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment