Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Omit

o·mit

[oh-mit]
verb (used with object), o·mit·ted, o·mit·ting.
1.
to leave out; fail to include or mention: to omit a name from a list.
2.
to forbear or fail to do, make, use, send, etc.: to omit a greeting.
 
 
These last few months I have been searching for the right word to describe how I feel. I have finally found it! OMIT. To feel left out or to not be included leaves me feeling lonely and not "good enough".
 
I feel this way regarding my family and most certainly with my friends as well.
 
Why do I feel this way? Why does it still bother me to not feel included? I have tried so hard to move on and not let these negative people effect me, but yet it still creeps up and bites me when I least expect it.
 
I most definitely need to do some more soul searching on this topic to better understand why I still feel this way. Til then...
 
"I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve."
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment