Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

One Year Wedding Anniversary

Happy anniversary my handsome husband! Not only am I honored to celebrate these last eleven years we have spent together, I am proud to say we have made it to our one year wedding anniversary! What a year it has been…we have gone through so much together. We are stronger, smarter, more patient and caring, we have grown so much over the years. We have had heartache, sorrow, disappointments and tragedies; happiness, adventures, romance and enjoyment. I never imagined love would feel this good. When you placed that ring on my finger, I knew I would never be alone for as long as I lived. How lucky are we that not only are we married, most importantly we are best friends.

Throughout your life you have had people walk out on you and treat you unkind. Rest assure that I am here right by your side and I am not going anywhere. You will never be alone, I will help you with your insecurities and be your ear when you need to vent and. I may not be able to solve your problems, but know that you will never have to face them alone. Eleven years…I have known you as long as I had time with my father. Although I feel cheated to not have had more time with him, I realize how blessed I am to have had eleven amazing years with him just as I have had these past eleven with you. He didn’t get to see me graduate high school, walk me down the isle, or most importantly won’t be here to see us bring a child into the world. However, I am the lucky one…because you held my hand when I graduated, when I walked up those stairs on our wedding day, it was you who was there waiting for me. And when we are ready to bring a child into the world, it will be you who will be there to hold my hand yet again.

I cannot wait to spend forever with you.

- The wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment