Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Something New

Is anyone out there reading this? If so, HI! My name is Melissa, I am in my twenties, recently married to my best friend and trying to be a domesticated home owner. I have been through a lot in my life thus far and as therapy is too expensive I thought why not blog? And who knows what will come of this? Maybe I will find a new friend or possibly some kind words of encouragement, we could all use those right? So if you are interested in hearing my stories, funny, sad, happy and some tragic as well, please stay tuned! I may even throw a joke in here and there :] This will also include lots of venting, frustration and of course those lovely curve balls that my life so willingly likes to throw my way!

Life story coming soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment