Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

This week in pictures

New cupcake liners! Found these brand new in the package at Value Village for $1.99, they are Paula Deen ones, am I the only one that finds it funny/ironic that it says "A well balanced diet is one cupcake in each hand" and these are from Paula Deen's line? haha Made me laugh. I think they are really cute though, I love them.



The husband helped me {by helped I mean he did all the hard work} make this clothes line picture frame. We had this frame that I had used on some photo shoots that I no longer needed, it had just been sitting around. We added some wire and mini clothes pins with a few of my favorite pictures. I love that I can change it up as often as I would like, change the photos, add notes or whatever my little heart desires.


 

Cute bicycle racks that were at the books store, I would like to have these at my house, although we do not own a bike...


0 comments:

Post a Comment