Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

This week in pictures

Saturday the husband and I had some much needed errands to get done. While out and about we took a lunch break to our favorite sandwich shop Jimmy John's! This was on their window...



It made us smile :)


In other news, my tulips that I had bough {$3 for a bouquet!} from the tulip festival are still blooming! I cannot wait until they open all the way. The lady at Tulip town had told us that if you place ice cubes into the vase every day that they will last longer, about ten days. Someone else had also told me if you place a penny into the vase that will keep the stems from drooping. Maybe these tricks actually work, because they still look amazing! Will post more pictures when they bloom all the way.





New dinner: Hot dog muffins, so easy to make, just prepare corn bread muffins like normal, insert half of a hot dog in the middle and squirt ketchup on top! They turned out good, however I think the hot dog soaked too much moisture out of the muffins so the bread was a little dry and crumbly.




My first attempt at tissue paper pom poms! I think they turned out really good, I can't wait to buy different colors! I found this amazing tutorial for these here.




The best friend and I headed out on an adventure on Friday to find a book store that the Pioneer Woman is going to be doing a book signing next week, we wanted to get our tickets in advance to make sure we had a spot!



On the way home we stopped for lunch. I love this place! The best food and super cheap prices! $1.50 for a cheeseburger and a two dollar shake?! Pretty much it is like heaven.




Classic photo booth picture. I just love this girl <3




Can't wait to spend the weekend with the husband, it is suppose to get into the 70's over the weekend! Time to work on my tan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment