Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Birthday dinner

The husbands birthday was yesterday, he had requested burritos for dinner. I wanted to do something a little different than just plain ol burrito night. I found this recipe here Taco Braid and gave it a shot.

First I lined a cookie sheet with pizza dough.
Put all the ingredients {cream cheese, rice, taco meat and cheese} down the middle of the dough.
Cut two inch strips down along side the dough.


Then I braided the two inch strips over the top.


I baked it at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.


One of the best dinners I have ever made! We had tortilla chips and sour cream on the side. A-friggin-mazing!

For birthday dessert I made triple chocolate fudge cupcakes with butter cream frosting and a mini Reese's cup on top!


      The best way to a mans heart is through his stomach right? Happy birthday babe!! Love you <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment