Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

This month in pictures

I know, I know, you are probably thinking "This month?" what happened to every week? Well, firstly I do not want to bore my hundreds (<--- sarcastic) followers with weekly photos of my oh so exciting life. Secondly, some weeks I forget to take any or don't really have anything to take a photo of. So I figured I would do a picture blog at the end of every month including all the fun and exciting pictures I had taken throughout the weeks.


June started with me being thankful for living closer to my friends, I get Snickers cupcakes delivered to my door! I can't wait to try and make these myself.




I saw a beautiful rainbow in my back yard.




Got some super cute cupcake towels!!



Attended the annual Strawberry Fest Parade, although it was soaking wet, I had the most delicious chocolate covered strawberries, and got to watch fireworks with the husband while sipping amazing hot chocolate.





Did a maternity shoot, this mom to be endured rain and a few mosquito bites, but the photos turned out amazing, some of my favorite ones ever!




Almost the end of June and we finally got some sun! Great night to start my walking again.




Saw this at a restaurant we went to over the weekend, I don't know why but I fell in love with it! I was tempted to take it off the wall but too many people were looking.




So my goal for this summer was to get to 265 pounds to reach my 50 lbs lost mark! Well, the summer just started and I already made it! This is the lowest I have gotten so far during this whole lifestyle changing loosing weight thing. I have never had my BMI at 46 either! I think I started at 53? Not much change, but little steps are better than no steps. New summer goal: get into the 250's.




This month has had a ton of ups and downs, unfortunately more downs. I am happy to see it go and to start the summer months, onto more happy times and some fun adventures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment