Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

3 (13) Years and Going Strong!

October the tenth marked our third year of being married. It was so weird to celebrate three years, as we have been together for thirteen! We have been through a lot together as a couple. A ton of hard times, but just as equal good times. Sometimes it feels as though the bad outweighs the good, but we have been working hard this past year to make new memories and spend quality time together. Not only is he my husband, but he is my best friend. I have never felt a love for someone else, like I do for him. Don't get me wrong, we have our moments when we have had enough of each other. Who doesn't? However, I wouldn't want to take this journey we call life with anyone else but him.

He surprised me with some flowers, cake balls and chocolate milk when he came home from work. And the mushy card? Perfect! He is always kind with his words and knows just the right thing to say. He sure knows the way to my heart.



We went to dinner over the weekend. We don't normally go anywhere fancy, but try to make an exception on our anniversary. We chose P.F. Chang's! Even though we had went there last year, I had not been feeling well then and wanted to try it again. I love that there are multiple servings throughout the course of the meal. The lights are dim and the atmosphere is cozy. My favorite was the egg drop soup and cheesecake! If the prices were a little cheaper and they had a close location, this would be one of my regular staples.

Egg Drop Soup

Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Sweet and Sour Chicken

Cheesecake with fresh berries and raspberry sauce

Pumpkin Wonton 

I love ending the night with a fortune cookie

And now for your enjoyment, us throughout the years...

2000- Winter Ball my Junior Year
2001
2002- My Senior Prom

2003

2004
2005
2006

2007

2008

2009- Home sweet home

2010- I do!

2011- Eating our year old cake
2012

2013

Here's to many more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment