Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Top 12 in 12'

12- Going to the Museum of Flight
 
 
11- Going to the Museum of Glass
 
 
10- Finally getting to see the Gum Wall and Pike Place Market!
 

 
9- Going on the Seattle Great Wheel
 
 
8- Enjoying the beach
 
 
7- Supporting Heather
 
 
6- Going to the Kangaroo Farm
 
 
5- Meeting the Pioneer Woman!
 
 
4- Getting to see the daffodils and tulips in bloom
 
 
 
3- Spending quality time with the husband
 
 
2- Being able to contribute to the household
 
 
1- Learning to love myself again
 
 
 
This year was full of adventure! It was nice to be able to get out of my comfort zone and enjoy life. It will be my quest to do the same this next year. There were some hard times throughout the year but I am learning to let go of things that are not in my control. Life is short and I want to make the best of it. To those who do not wish to be a part of my life, it truly is your loss, not mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment