Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

In the 50's!

As I have stated in the past, weight loss has always been a struggle for me. I have been making a contentious effort to watch what I am eating  (smaller portions and buying "light" foods) and to be more active. My goal was to be in the 250 range before the first of the year. I did not make that goal, as the holidays were not kind to me. I had a hard time resisting all of the yummy foods and homemade goods! I weighed myself this past weekend and was delighted with the results...259!!! I made it into the 50's!!! Only a week late from my goal date, not too bad. I never thought that I would get myself into the 50's. My ultimate goal is to be around 200 pounds, 220 was my high school weight and I would be ok with that too. Funny to think that I strive to be the weight I was in school, when I thought that was fat back then! So I do not get overwhelmed and discouraged, I will now be setting smaller goals along the way. My goal right now is to lose nine more pounds to be the the 250 mark. I am happy with my eating habits at the moment, but need to work on the "being more active" part. Wish me luck!



P.s. I recently bought a pair of pants in the 18/20 size! I have  not worn this size since Kindergarten probably! However, I must admit that they are stretchy pajama pants from Walmart. Whatever, I still patted myself on the back. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment